We can already download the new update WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 in the BETA Zone. This time it’s the new version 2.11.1383.2, an update with many improvements, as you can read on the official list of new features, and also adds “Add to contacts” context actions to the chat list (for chats with unknown contacts) and to the group info screen (for unknown participants). Furthermore, as we can see in the changelog, is still improving Voice Calls.
Remind that WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 is native, which gives us a better and higher performance, plus more stability, and several additional features that including support for push notifications and integration with system contacts.
WhatsApp 2.11.1383.2 BlackBerry 10 – News:
- Added “Add to contacts” context actions to the chat list (for chats with unknown contacts) and to the group info screen (for unknown participants)
- Updated list item highlight styling across app for 10.3
- Improved focus styling for Classic across numerous screens
- Hub chat rows now update in response to contact display name changes
- Fixed an issue on 10.3 where, if ‘Show action bar with keyboard’ is enabled, a blank space would appear above the keyboard in landscape mode
- Fixed an issues where”Delete all conversations” and”Clear all conversations” would sometimes run so slowly they would appear to be broken
- Media downloads are now suspended during voice calls. Media downloads can still be manually triggered during voice calls
- Improved handling of certain failed voice calls
- Miscellaneous fixes and updates for voice calling (Note: voice calling is still in testing, and may not be available to all users.)
WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 in BETA version is available from BlackBerry Beta Zone, to which must be registered in the Beta Zone and use this free application, furthermore to accepting agreements application development.