We can already download WhatsApp for Android in its new stable version from Google Play. This is version 2.11.528, an update that seems a minor update, with the usual bug fixes that improve performance and safety, but without the expected voice calls activated.
From Google Play appears the same official list of new features in the previous version of WhatsApp for Android, as you can read below, with WhatsApp Web, with which we can enjoy WhatsApp from our computer or even from tablet as we explain here. The only change we see is in its APK, which increases by about 21 KB, much new Code, would implement voice calls ?.
If you have memory problems when installing the update of WhatsApp for Android, one solution might be to uninstall the application and install the new version, but before this, we recommend you to save your chat historial. If you want to do this, just follow these simple steps.
Import and export the chat historial in WhatsApp:
- Go to WhatsApp–>-tap the menu button- Settings- Chat Settings-
- Tap Save conversations.
Once you have saved your chat historial and installed the new update then you must export the chat historial. For this you can use the function “Send chat historial”.
- Hold Tapping the conversation or group
- Select: Send chat by email
- Decide if you want to attach files or not
An email will be drafted with the chat historial attached in .txt format. If you selected (Attach File) the latest shared files will also be attached to the email.Advertisements
WhatsApp 2.11.528 Android – News:
- Introducing WhatsApp Web: You can now send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser. To get started, visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- Bug fixes and other improvements
WhatsApp for Android is available for free on Google Play
Download | Google Play