WhatsApp for Nokia N9, as you may know, does not exist because the company has not wanted to develop the application for MeeGo, but this does not mean you can not use it. Thanks to a group of independent developers you can download and install WhatsApp for Nokia N9 in its unofficial version, it is called Wazapp for Nokia N9.
And is that WhatsApp for Nokia N9, ie Wazapp for Nokia N9, has improved very much since its inception, even have a new update, the version 0.9.22 , still in beta version, which they have solved the problems of registration and connection.
How to Download and Install WhatsApp for Nokia N9:
- Download the app from here.
- Installation through terminal:
- Activated the “developer mode” in preferences-security-developer mode.
- Open the terminal
- Write “ssh root @ localhost” and press enter
- Password: rootme
- Write “dpkg-i /home/user/MyDocs/ejemplo.deb” and press enter
- Installation via File Manager
- As we know Nokia N9 is not equipped with a default file manager, so it would be necessary to take steps to get it:
- Click “Settings” on the main screen.
- In the settings, go to “Applications”
- Then select “Installation”
- Now select “Allow installations from non-store sources”
- Click “Accept” to continue.
- Now you need to download and install a file manager from the list that appears.
- Now send the installation .Deb package to your Nokia N9 through your PC and open it with the file manager that you downloaded before.
It may seem complicated, but if you have a Nokia N9 sure you makes it very easy to install WhatsApp for Nokia N9.