WhatsApp Web also available for Blackberry thanks to the latest update of WhatsApp for BlackBerry, which has just been updated to version 2.11.2355. An update is expected to implement this functionality, which is now also available in the new version of WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10.
Once we’re inside WhatsApp Web, we see that its interface is very minimalist, from which we can chat and access the chat history we already have in our device, show our profile and status, send photos and videos, and receive message notifications on our computer, which means that a handful of applications used to do this work are out.
How to install WhatsApp Web on your PC?
- The first thing you will need is to have at least version 2.11.2355, you can download it from the link below.
- Once Installed we will see a new option appears in the menu of the application, it is “WhatsApp Web”.
- We click and a appears a QR code reader
- The next step is also very simple, we just go to our computer and from the Google Chrome browser, others like Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari don’t work yet, and write the web.whatsapp.com address, click on it and go automatically .
- Now We scan the QR code that appears us on the page with our device and that’s all, automatically we can access to WhatsApp Web, with all our contacts and messages synchronized with our device.
- To Receive notifications remember to activate this function in WhatsApp Web (top left – see screen capture above).
WhatsApp for BlackBerry is available free on AppWorld.
Download | AppWorld